- The OANDA v1 REST API will cease to function for your account as early as May 2018.
- Please migrate your applications to use the v20 REST API.
|1.3.7||September 29, 2014|| New Features:
- Introduced a new endpoint /labs/v1/signal/autochartist providing signals from Autochartist.
|1.3.6||September 26, 2014||- Added orderId field to the ORDER_UPDATE transaction response.
- When an order is cancelled due to the maximum open trades limit being reached, a corresponding ORDER_CANCEL transaction will be reported in the /v1/transactions and the /v1/events responses.
| Bug Fixes:
Fixed incorrect pip values reported by the /v1/instrument request.,Instruments that have pip value of 1.0 was incorrectly reported as 0.1
|1.3.5||September 12, 2014||- Events stream now returns all transaction events as suggested here.|| New Features:
- Introduced X-HTTP-Method-Override header in favour of some HTTP clients that do not support PATCH or DELETE methods.
|1.3.4||August 15, 2014||none|| New Features:
- Introduced alignmentTimezone parameter to allow users to specify which timezone to use when delimiting daily candle requests.
- Introduced interestRate field to the /v1/instruments endpoint.
- Introduced support for the client side OAuth Flow
- Introduced new endpoints /labs/v1/ providing API access to our FxLabs data.
|1.3.3||August 15, 2014||none|| New Features:
- Introduced halted response field parameter to allow users to identify halted instruments in the /v1/instruments request.
|1.3.2||July 25, 2014||none|| New Features:
- Added units field into ORDER_FILLED, STOP_LOSS_FILLED, TAKE_PROFIT_FILLED and TRAILING_STOP_FILLED records of transactions and stream events response
- Added tradeId field into STOP_LOSS_FILLED, TAKE_PROFIT_FILLED and TRAILING_STOP_FILLED records of /alltransactions response
|1.3.1||August 15, 2014||- Wrapped streaming rates inside a “tick” object as mentioned here|| New Features:
- Introduced daily and weekly alignment parameter to allow users to specify which hour and day of the week to use when delimiting daily or weekly candle requests.
|1.3.0||July 4, 2014||none|| New Features:
- Introduced HTTP events streaming to fxTrade Practice.
- Introduced the X-Accept-Datetime-Format HTTP header to allow users to specify the timestamp of choice.
- Each personal access token is now permitted to have 2 active HTTP streaming connections.
- Introduced the sessionId parameter to allow users to uniquely identify an HTTP streaming connection.
|1.2.2||June 13, 2014||none||- Previously generated Personal Access Tokens are now automatically useable for any newly created subaccounts|
|1.2.1||May 23, 2014||none|| New Features:
- The REST API is now open to everyone
Bug Fixes: : - Changed RFC3339 timestamp format to always contain micro-seconds, even when it’s 0
|1.2.0||May 16, 2014||- v1/quote REST requests will no longer be automatically rerouted to v1/prices
- v1/history REST requests will no longer be automatically rerouted to v1/candles
- v1/quote Streaming requests will no longer be automatically rerouted to v1/prices (Streaming
| New Features:
- v1/transactions now supports the retrieval of up to a maximum of 500 transactions
Bug Fixes: :
- For v1/candles, gaps within candle history is now considered when determining if the candles resultset exceeds the 5000 candles limit
|1.1.0||May 2, 2014||- Renamed v1/quote REST endpoint to v1/prices to be consistent with the response
- Renamed v1/history REST endpoint to v1/candles to be more clear what the history refers to
- Renamed v1/quote Streaming endpoint to v1/prices to be consistent with the REST API polling endpoint
- Stream prices for tradeable instruments only to enable more tradeable instruments to traders for streaming (as a preparation for public launch)
| New Features:
- Added support for If-None-Match/ETag headers to enable saving bandwidth by the client
- Added optional
|1.0.0||March 18, 2014||none||Initial release,for REST API. New Features:
- Added Release Notes and Streaming to documentation
- Added HTTP Streaming Rate support