- Additional dataset: European Central Bank (ECB) rates
- Date range expansion
- SPORE RESTful client definition
- Automatic sanitization/filtering of query parameters
- trim whitespace, auto-upper/lower case, better date parsing
- Rates endpoint quote currency modification
- Previously, when specifying one or more currencies plus a date or date range
the API would error out if that currency didn’t exist for that time period.
- API now returns with the quotes it can find and provides a new entry
meta data structure,
skipped_currencies, which is a list of quote
currencies that the API skipped due to a lack of data.
- Performance improvements